Wedding Photographers – are a big part of the wedding day.
Some questions to ask your wedding photographer.
It’s important that they are what you expecting for your wedding day, an interviewing potential wedding photographers can be a not an easy task.
And if you have narrowed it down to a very few photographers, then the next step is to meet with each photographer in person and go over those questions, listed below.
Remember that this person will be right by your side for at least four to twelve hours on your wedding day, so you will want to choose someone you feel comfortable with and can communicate easily with.
So here are some questions to help you find the perfect photographer for your wedding day.
The Wedding Date:
1. Is my wedding date available?
1.1. If the answer is no, then there's no need to ask the rest of these questions.
2. Are you the photographer who will shoot my wedding?
2.1. If not, can I meet the photographer before my wedding?
2.2. Some larger studios employ several photographers and front desk personal, but you should meet your photographer in person before the wedding.
3. How many other events will you photograph my day?
3.1. Larger studios with more then one photographer, book additional events since they have the resources.
3.2. Smaller studios may plan multiple events on a weekend without having the resources.
3.3. Imagine a studio with a single wedding photographer shooting 2-3 events on your wedding day, the attention to you and the service could cloud in these circumstances.
4. Will you have any assistants with you on that day?
4.1. Does the package we are interested in include an assistant?
5. How will you and your assistants (if any) be dressed?
5.1. Even though the wedding photographers are a big part of the wedding day, it’s important that they are not distractions.
5.2. As such, it’s important for the photographer to blend in as much as possible.
5.3. Furthermore, for religious or cultural ceremonies, there may be certain colors that are required.
5.4. Make sure your photographers will be dressed appropriately for the occasion.
6. How can I make myself look good in my pictures?
7. How many pictures do we get?
8. How far in advance we need to book with you?
9. Do we need a second photographer?
10. If our wedding will last longer then expected, will you stay, is there an extra charge?
11. How long after the event our pictures will be ready for us to pick?
Also check our links:
What should you know about photographers?